How to join NEOH
NEOH is an open network that brings together people working in or interested in the evaluation of One Health. If you would like to join NEOH, you can do this in several ways.
Institutions in 35 COST Member Countries and one Cooperating State
- If you are located in a COST country or Cooperating State and your country has not yet signed the Memorandum of Understanding (check here), you can promote your country’s participation in NEOH by contacting your COST National Coordinator who will initiate participation and approval of the Memorandum of Understanding.
- If you are located in a COST country or Cooperating State and your country has signed the Memorandum of Understanding (check here), you can either become a management committee (MC) member in NEOH, a MC substitute or a Working Group member. Up to two representatives per country can become MC members. If you would like to get nominated as a MC member or a MC substitute, please do the following:
- Before the 14th May 2015: Please contact your COST National Coordinator. Your COST National Coordinator can officially nominate you as a representative of your country to the NEOH Management Committee. It is also recommended that you let the chair of NEOH know of your interest.
- After the 14th May 2015: The participation of additional COST countries is subject to formal approval of the NEOH Management Committee, so you are recommended to contact the chair of NEOH in the first instance.
- If your country has already nominated two MC members and their substitutes, please contact the chair for possible nomination to a Working Group (WG). As a WG member you can participate in NEOH events such as WG meetings and be active with ideas, inputs and productions concordant with the aims of the NEOH. However, being a WG Member does not automatically mean that you will get re-imbursed; this will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Institutions in Near Neighbour Countries and International Partner Countries and International Organisations
Researchers from institutions in Near Neighbour Countries and International Partner Countries and also from International Organisations can participate in NEOH on the basis of mutual benefit. Participation requires approval by the Management Committee, the COST Scientific Committee and the COST Executive Board. In the first instance, prospective participants should write a letter to the NEOH chair demonstrating the mutual benefit.
Once their participation is approved, researchers can participate in NEOH. In the NEOH Management Committee they will be considered as Management Committee Observers (with no right to vote). With the approval of the Management Committee, they can participate in Working Groups.
Researchers from Near Neighbour Countries are eligible for reimbursement, whereas researchers from International Partner Countries and International Organisations are not.
For further information, please see the COST website: http://www.cost.eu/participate/join_action
 Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Israel
 Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine
 Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mauritius, Mexico, Namibia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sudan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States of America and Uruguay